Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Joining Greek Life

Sorry for the absence! I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life right now so I haven't been able to cap as frequently. I'm going to try to cap more often so thank you for being patient!!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I had first arrived at my university, I was ecstatic. I had been waiting to graduate high school and finally start living the college life. The first thing I wanted to do was join greek life. However, I would not be joining a fraternity, but rather a sorority. There aren't many places like this, but there is a certain sorority that is run by girls that take in boys who want to become girls and be a part of their sorority. I heard it has something to do with some pills the new pledges take. Anyways, I had signed up to be apart of their sorority and I was beyond excited. They told us to dress nicely, so I wore my nice orange button down and purple time (thinking that this is gonna be my last time wearing one). I had met a couple other dudes rushing as well and we quickly became friends. After a while of mingling in the living room of the sorority house, the main girls came out with a bowl filled with purple pills and told us that this was the point of no return. After we ate this pill, we would all be girls for life and part of the sorority. Some people hesitated, but in the end we all took the pill. It took a couple of minutes to work but then we all started to change. My blonde hair got longer and when I looked down I saw two breasts grow on my chest, causing my buttons to pop open. I also felt me hips widen and my hands and feet grow more dainty as the changes kept occurring. Finally, I felt my penis get sucked back into my body as a vagina formed to replace it. After the transformation was done I looked around at my new sisters when delight. The head girls told us to get together and take a picture. We all looked pretty silly wearing our boy clothes, but there was a fix for that.
The girls showed us to our rooms wear there was an outfit waiting for us. A nice spaghetti strap blouse and a pair of short denim shorts were waiting for me. When I put them on I felt so pretty and full of joy I actually stared giggling. Then a girl came in the room and introduced herself as Macy and told me that she was my new Big and that I was her Little. She asked me what my name was, and since I couldn't use my boy name anymore, I quickly went with the first name that popped into my head. Megan. We quickly hugged and then took a photo together. I can't wait to see what my future in this sorority has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment