Monday, September 3, 2018

Making a Few Changes (Final )

It has been about a week since I found out that Mark had some weird app on his phone that could change reality. Ever since then I took it, turned him into my new BFF Maggie, deleted it off her phone, and transferred it to mine. I can't risk Maggie finding out that she used to be a guy, although at this point I doubt she would care. This app has been a blessing for me. I've been using it to satisfy all my needs recently, like changing my clothes, my house, and other things to benefit me as well. One day I was walking around in my house wearing the cutest pink outfit when my dad came up to me.
"Young lady, what have I told you about wearing something like that around the house. Also, you've been on your phone the entire day! You need to learn some self control so I'm grounding you."
This made me mad (rightfully so), so I decided to make a few changes.
"You know what dad you're right, I do need to learn a little self control. However, maybe not now. Now, i'm gonna make you a little more tolerable."
I opened the device and entered a couple of information and hit accept. All of a sudden a young girl stood where my dad was.
"There we go! I've always wanted a little sister." I said
"What the hell did you do to me Ashley?!" my former dad yelled
"Oopsie. I might have forgotten to click the adjust to reality feature"
"What are you ta..."
"And there we go!" I said as I clicked the button. As I did, my "dad's" face went blank, and then she started to speak.
"Hey Ashley, I heard that Maggie was coming over to hang out, do you mind if I hang out with you and her?"
"Sure Annie! You know I always like to hang out with you. That reminds me, I've got the newest edition of teen monthly for you. I read ahead, and there's a section of the hottest guys right now."
"Ashley you're the best big sister in the world!" she screamed as she hugged me. Maggie eventually arrived and then we engaged with our normal "girl talk".
While we were hanging out my stupid brother came in and asked to use the living room to watch tv.
"C'mon Ashley, you, Annie, and Maggie have been hogging the room all day, I want to use it now." He said. I thought about it and then decided what I should do
"You know Robert, if you want more control of where you wanna be, you really need to be older." I said as I made some adjustments to the app as I hit adjust to reality and accept. Then where my brother stood was an adult woman, and not just any woman, it was Rebecca Sharpe, my new mother.
"Girls you will never believe who I met today at work! He is the cutest guy ever and he asked me out today! We are getting lunch this Friday at noon!"
"Way to go Mom!" Annie said with excitement
"Yea Mom you deserve a guy in your life." I said.
 "Thank you so much sweetie! All right girls, I'm gonna go to the mall and shop for a new outfit for my date this weekend, have a good rest of the day!"
As she left the house I couldn't help but smile, my life was finally perfect.

1 comment: