Thursday, March 22, 2018

"Magic" Remote

One day I was at the local mall just walking around when I came across a weird old shop. It almost looked like an antique shop because of all the old stuff in it. As I looked around I found this really cool old remote. While I was inspecting it, an old man snuck up behind me.
"You like it?" He asked
"Yea it's pretty cool I guess. Is there anything special about it? Does it come with an old TV too?"
"Oh, this isn't just a plain old remote. This remote has the ability to alter reality itself" said the old man. "You want a new car? Just point at your old one and change the settings to a new car and BAM! You're rolling in style. Your clothes are good enough? The remote can change them into good ones. Someone getting on your nerves? Change how they act, or change them into someone else entirely."
"This doesn't seem possible. There is no such thing as a magic remote."
"I'll tell you what. I'll sell it to you for 75% off, just to prove it to you. What do you say?"
Only $25? That's not too much, plus I can humor him as well.
"Sure. You've got a deal."
When I got home, I decided to take this "magic" remote out for a spin. I started by pointing it at my crummy old tv, and changed it to 60" 4K TV. All of a sudden, the tv changed before my very eyes. I can't believe it, that old man was right. I had the power to change things as I pleased. I ended up changing everything in my house to fit how I always wanted to live. New car, new clothes, etc. That's when I got an idea. I texted my two friends Carl and Emmett to come over because I had something very important to show them. When they showed up, I told them to sit down across from me.
"So what was this thing you wanted to show us?" said Carl sitting on the left
"Yea what's up" said Emmett on the right.
"This" I pulled out the remote and pointed at both of them freezing them in place. All right, time to experiment. I pulled up the option menu and changed both of their genders from male to female, and hit accept. Right before my eyes, they both changed into the girl versions of themselves, and I gotta say that they both looked very attractive. They were still frozen however. I looked over at any other changes and saw an "adjust to reality" feature. Interested I clicked it. Then I unfroze both of them just to see how they would react.
"So are you gonna show us this thing you called us over for or not? Emily and I have party we are supposed to go to tonight."
"Wait, what did you call Emmett?" I asked
"Emmett? That's very funny dude, but my name's Emily and this is Caroline if you've forgotten."
"Hey Em, I think he's lost it, maybe that's why he called us over!" They both then started to giggle.
This is unreal, they both think that they've always been girls. I need to see what else is changed. 
"So, what's this party that y'all are going to?"
"Oh, it's just a cookie swap some of us girls are going to. Just a nice little get together for a chance for us to become a stronger community." Emily said.
"That sounds like fun, can I come?"
"Sorry Leonard, but it's girls only and the last time I checked, you ain't a girl." Giggled Caroline
Oh yea. I hit pause on the remote and then did something drastic. I pointed the remote at myself after switching the gender to female and fired. I was then turned into a female version of myself. I then hit unpause. 
"So girls, you ready to go to the cookie swap?" I asked
"Yea sure! I'm so glad you came around to going Leah!" Emily said. 
"I wouldn't miss it for the world". 
Before we left I got Emily to take a picture of me just so I could save this moment. Who knows, maybe I'll turn back into Leah in the future, or maybe I'll even keep Caroline and Emily the way they are. They seem pretty happy anyways. 


No comments:

Post a Comment