Friday, March 30, 2018

The Fountain of Change (Part 2)

It's been a couple of months since my friends and I found the Fountain of Change, and I've secretly wanted to go back and become Emily again. Some of my friends didn't share the same opinion as me, there were only a couple that wanted to experience life as a girl again. So we decided to go and become girls again just for the fun of it. We also decided to go to the beach. I always see super hot girls walking on the beach in their tiny bikinis and part of me has wondered, what it would be like to be like that. So then we found out. After changing into girls, we bought some super cute bikinis and hit the beach. I felt so alive and sexy! I could tell that other girls were looking at us with jealousy and that the guys were eyeing us up, which made me blush, surprisingly. I guess I can't be surprised since I am a girl right now, I might as well behave like one. The girls and I had such a great time. We suntanned, played some beach volleyball, then proceeded to go shopping and hit the clubs that night. Man, being a girl is so much fun, I can't imagine having this much fun as a guy. Could this be a sign? No, I was born a guy for a reason, and this fountain is just a way to have some fun. There is no way I could live as a girl full time, that would eventually drive me crazy I think. I wouldn't mind changing back to Emily more often however...

No comments:

Post a Comment