Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The Fountain of Change (Final)

I was relaxing one day during the weekend when I received a wedding invitation in the mail. It was from one of my friends! One of my friends was getting married! Mark finally got hitched. However, upon further inspection I realized, that Mark wasn't getting married as himself, but as Maggie, his girl self, and he asked me to be his maid of honor! I couldn't believe what I was reading. How long has Mark been Maggie, and how long as she been dating a guy. I guess long enough to get engaged. Nevertheless I accepted the invitation and when the time came for the bachelorette party, I changed once again in Emily. God I forgot how good this felt, to be so much lighter, the hair flowing down my back, and my boobs, god how I missed my boobs. The bacheloretteparty was sooo much fun. We all had drinks and played games. I was really surprised when the male stripper came in, but I can't say that I didn't like it. After a while Maggie came up to me and begged me to stay as Emily. She really wanted to have me around like this for a while. She even offered to help me find a guy and possibly marry him. I didn't know how to respond to that. I feel 100x better when I'm Emily, but I can't just give up my male life like that. Once the wedding was underway, I couldn't believe how beautiful Maggie looked in her wedding gown, so beautiful that I wanted to be wearing it one day. All of us bridesmaids were wearing darling blue dresses and can't help but think how much better this was than being a groomsman. At that moment I decided that I no longer wanted to go back to being a guy, there was too much to give up, and I wanted to support Maggie because she has been such a good friend. I hope after the reception the best man is free to get together, because I haven't had sex in a while, and I've heard that women have it better...



No comments:

Post a Comment