Friday, April 20, 2018

Making a Few Changes (Part 2)

Tonight was I night I have been looking forward. Mark was taking me to a hot new club and we were gonna get drunk and have an amazing time. We have been dating for a couple of months now and I'm pretty sure that he is the one. He is super hot and treats me like a queen I love it so much. Tonight, I was planning on wearing my super sexy green dress that I knew Mark would love. I shows off by boobs and my ass so well. When we got to the club we started off with a couple of shots and started dancing. After about a half hour of dancing we took a seat to rest and have a couple of more drinks. While we were resting I pulled out my phone and took some selfies of me which I immediately posted on Instagram and of course, hundreds of likes and comments saying how pretty I was. It's a shame I have no girlfriends to hang out with. To go shopping and to the beach and to have girls night's out with. Having Mark is great but sometimes I want some female company too. Then I found an app that I had never seen on my phone, the "Master PC" app. How long have I had this? I opened it up and upon reading the instructions I learned that I could alter reality. This was a perfect time to finally get the girlfriends that I want. I did want to test it out first though, and who better than on Mark. I'll change him back later but I was just curious to see if it actually works. Let's see, blond hair, super sexy, blue dress, and adapt to reality. Name? Let's go with Maggie. As soon as I hit apply Mark was instantly replaced with a super sexy girl in a blue dress similar to mine. I noticed her legs were crossed just as mine were and that she was also taking selfies.
"Maggie?" I asked
"Yea what's up Ashley"
"I was thinking if you wanted to go to the mall tomorrow and buy some new clothes?"
"I would love that! I could use another set of heels and a new dress. I've worn this one so many times already". Maggie replied
"Cool" I replied. I might keep Maggie around for a while longer, just to see what it's like to have a BFF. "Alright Mags, let's hit the dance floor!" I yelled as she cheered back and we went to shake our little asses.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing cap! I don't know if you saw, but i sent you request on email ;)

    ReplyDelete