Thursday, April 12, 2018

Making a Few Changes (Part 1)

I was doing what I usually do every Friday night, just watching some Netflix and playing some video games. I was so incredibly bored with this life day in and day out, I wish I could change my lifestyle in some way. I wish I could be more confident and go out into the world and experience new things, but alas I'm here. That is until I stumbled upon an app that would change my life forever. I found it while I was browsing the app store on my phone and it was called the "Master PC App". It's description said that once you downloaded the software, you could change reality around you to fit your needs. Since it was free, I said what the hell and downloaded it. When I opened it I saw a bunch of options which overwhelmed me a little bit. I saw an option to change myself so I clicked on it and then a bunch of sliders and options popped up. I scrolled through them until I found the "confidence" slider which was already set pretty low. Curious, I slid it until it was max and it apply. All of a sudden, I felt more adventurous and was wondering why I was sitting home alone on a Friday night when I could be at the club getting some numbers from some girls. Wow this thing really worked. Before I left I changed a couple of other things about myself like giving me big muscles and making myself very handsome. When I got to the nearest club I was have an amazing time. I danced with so many hot girls, I don't know why I've never done this before. Then a thought popped into my head, what would it be like to be a hot girl, just for a little bit. I whipped out my phone and changed my gender to female and then hit the adjust to reality feature and hit apply. Just like that I was transformed into a girl in the middle of the dance floor and nobody had seemed to notice. Since I hit the reality feature I even felt comfortable in this body and knew how to talk, dance, and behave like a normal girl my age. Wanting some more drinks I went to the bar to get some. While I was there I was dragged back onto the dance floor by some drunk screaming girls thinking I was their friend. I was so clumsy that I left my phone on the bar. As I looked back I saw some guy on it, so I needed to go back and get it from him before he does anything to change me. Then I stopped and I realized that it was just my boyfriend and he goes on my phone all the time. I don't know why I was worried. He looked back at me and I gave him a little tease with my mouth on what was to come tonight.

-At the bar-

"Man that hot girl left her phone here" said the guy at the bar "Master PC App, what's this? Hey it's a picture of the girl with the phone. Allen? That's a man's name. Lemme change that real quick. There Ashley is better. Ooh, I can make her my girlfriend too? This app is amazing! Lemme make some other mental changes as well...

"Marrrrk" I said drunkenly as I came back to my boyfriend "I'm getting tired, do you mind if we go now? I'd really like to go back to bed." I said seductively
"Sure thing babe" he said as he smacked me on my ass, which made me giggle a little bit. I was right, going out tonight was a good idea.

3 comments: