Sunday, April 15, 2018

Change Your Life (Request for tgcaps97)


This was requested by tgcaps97, I hope you all enjoy it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the middle of the school day and I was in History class. We were learning about how Christopher Columbus discovered America. Our teacher Mr. Michaels was lecturing us for about 30 min now and I was so bored.
"Hey." My friend Brandon leaned over and said "you still down to come to my house afterwards and play video games?"
"Hell yea dude. That might take a while because of this boring lecture." I replied.
I started to go on my phone just to pass some time when I noticed that I got a strange email. It looked like a generic spam email but it only said "Want to change your life? Then click here!!!", which was then followed by a link. Curious, and because I was bored out of my mind, I clicked it. Then, everything went blurry almost as if I just woke up. The lecture was still going on but now there was a woman teaching. I was about to ask Brandon what happened when a girl leaned over to me.
"Man, Mrs. Michaels really likes to talk doesn't she."
"Who are you?" I asked
"Uh, it's me Brenda. Are you ok Emily?"
Emily? My name's Edward. What's going on? Then when I looked down I froze. I was wearing my school uniform, but instead of it being a guys, it was a girls. Complete with a skirt. I got my phone and turned the camera around and saw my reflection, I was a high school girl. As I looked around my class I didn't recognize anybody. Everybody must have swapped genders, that's why Mr. Micahels is now Mrs. Michaels, and that's why Brandon is Brenda and I'm Emily. We were also learning about how Christina Columbus discovered America. Once class ended we all got up and started to leave school. As Brand- sorry Brenda and I started driving away I noticed we weren't going to her house.
"I thought we were going to your house to play video games" I asked
"Video games? Those are for boys. WE are going to the mall to buy some new clothes" Brenda replied.
I just got turned into a girl and the first thing I do is go shopping? Typical. As we were driving I wondered what else changed, was it just the school or was it the whole world. As soon as I went on Facebook my question was answered. The entire world has changed. Everybody's gender was swapped but for some reason, I was the only person to remember.
"What are we listening to?" I asked
"Are you joking Em? This is Kendra Lamar's newest single!"
"Kendra Lamar?"
"Yea! She's the hottest rapper out there now and all of her songs are sooo good! Just you wait, I've got some Justine Bieber, Kent Perry, and Taylor Swift coming up." Funny, Taylor Swift kept her name since it's pretty much unisex.
When we got to the mall and started to try some clothes, I was surprised on how much I knew about them. I knew what they were all called, what were the hottest brands, and when we were trying on some heels I was able to walk in them like a pro. It seems like I have all the mannerisms of a modern girl. I actually had a lot of fun trying out clothes and shopping. I even thought that some of them were cute, which I would have never thought of saying that before. Maybe I could actually get used to this new life. With that, I decided to do what any normal girl would do at any given time, take a selfie! I gotta say, I look pretty darn cute, a lot cuter than when I was a boy!

1 comment: