Thursday, March 15, 2018

Welcome!

Hello everybody and welcome to my blog! I've always wanted to make TG Captions and with this blog I will finally be able to! Now be warned, I am relatively new at this so there are bound to be mess ups here and there, but I am mainly here to have fun and write some awesome captions! I am also part of the new Open Tg Captions website https://opentgcaption.blogspot.it/ so you might see some of my work there too! I am sooo excited to finally be apart of the TG Community. So finally, let's get started and once again.....WELCOME!!!
welcome jenny slate GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

2 comments:

  1. Hey. I don't know if you do requests if not then just ignore that one. You do amazing caps and i think that you're the one of the writers that could handle that. Okay so here is my request. guy whose sitting on phone got an email with a text that if he click link in it, it will change his life. When he clicks that link world becomes blur and when he opens his eyes he see that something is different. He is sitting with legs crossed, in skirt and heels. When he looks around his class/workplace he sees that he don't know anyone. He is shocked that he can walk in heels without problem and got female manner. That link changed reality and here everyone has opposite gender. His father is his mother, his girlfriend is his boyfriend and he is the only one who is aware of the reality change.
    Actually it could be great series with some people whose becouse of error are aware of the reality change. You know, buisness man becames a stripper or father of 3 childrens becomes a teen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! That sounds like a great idea and I would love to cap it! I will try to do it soon so it might be a while (or not if I'm able to work around my schedule). Also thank you for the compliment, it means so much to me!!!

    -Victoria

    ReplyDelete